FuseBox 16A Compact Size 30mA Curve C RCBO Type A
Designed for use in FuseBox consumer units, this miniature Type A RCBO responds to both AC and pulsating DC residual currents.
The RTAMC16 compact RCBO benefits from Double Pole switching (Switched Live and Neutral) making it ones of the safest devices to fit. It protects against both over currents due to overload and fault and residual current earth leakage.
In either event, the RCBO interrupts electrical supply to the circuit thus preventing damage to the installation and devices and electric shock to humans.
- 2 Pole switched live & neutral
- Type A* – Sensitive to AC & DC Faults
- Available in current ratings ranging from 6A to 40A
- 30mA C-Curve
- Compact in size
- Single Module width
- Terminal capacity: 1-16mm² L in, 1-10mm² L out
- Designed for use with Fusebox consumer units
Type AC RCBOs are used for general purpose on AC (Alternating Current) only circuits. Type A are used for DC (Direct Current) protection, Fusebox mini RCBOs provide both levels of protection.