NAPIT EICR Codebreakers New for The 18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations, NAPIT’s industry-leading EICR Codebreakers book.
The key purpose of written publications is to aid contractors, inspectors, and clients has now been updated to align with the 18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations.
NAPIT publication advising on coding of observations made during EICR inspections.
The initial information has been extended and now covers more information to guide contractors, inspectors, and clients through the pitfalls of this highly technical area of the industry.
NAPIT EICR Codebreakers New for BS 7671:2018+A2:2022
- Existing codes updated to the new BS 7671:2018+A2:2022. Hundreds of new observations and codes added:
- First New Section: Giving guidance specifically for the Inspector
- Second New Section: Giving guidance specifically for the Client
- Third New Section: Specific to Frequencies of inspections and tests
- Fourth New Section: How to carry out Risk Assessments, with detailed sample forms