An exciting innovation in home life safety, the Ei1025 has been designed to create better maintained, healthier, energy efficient homes.
Easy to install and manage, Environmental Sensors help to overcome many challenges, from compliance and carbon footprint to mould risk and fuel poverty; adding another dimension to resident safety, while helping landlords to meet their strategic goals through a range of actionable insights.
- Gather data on indoor environmental conditions by installing Environmental Sensors in high-risk areas.
- Connected sensors across multiple properties will give millions of invaluable data readings. Advanced Machine Learning technology constantly interprets the data to provide clear, actionable insights which are available via the HomeLINK dashboard.
- Designed with Social Landlords, our innovative portal provides the information landlords will value most, to optimise investment, identify and tackle fuel poverty, improve maintenance and deliver unrivalled service to residents.
Innovative and minimalistic, Environmental Sensors can be placed in any room with minimal disruption to residents. Some indoor areas are more susceptible to changes in indoor environmental conditions:
- Living Room
- Sensor type: Temperature, Humidity and Carbon Dioxide
- Humidity Range (%): 15-95
- Temperature Range (oC): -10 to 40
- RF range (m): >100 in free air
- RF frequency (MHz): 868.2
- Battery type: Lithium primary
- Technologies: HomeLINK
- Certifications/Approvals: EN 300 220-1, EN 300 220-2, EN 301 489-1, EN 301 489-3 & EN 62368-1
- Dimensions: 34mm x 70mm x 70mm
- Weight (kg): 0.81