- This LIVE 125A Fused Switch is ideal for submain installations. Thanks to metal construction in accordance with Amendment 3 in can be used in domestic installations.
- Maximum load 100 amps @ 230V AC 50Hz. Single phase, double pole isolator switch
- Fuseholder accommodates up to 100 amp rated fuse 58mm long x 22mm diameter
- and has lockout facility
- 2 x 32mm knockouts on top and bottom faces, 2 x 40mm knockouts on each side face. Manufactured to BS EN 61439-3. CE approved
- Amendment 3 came into effect on 1 July 2015, however, the changes in relation to consumer units did not come into effect until 1 January 2016.From this point, consumer units and similar switchgear assemblies have to comply with BS EN 61439-3 Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies. Distribution boards intended to be operated by ordinary persons (DBO).Consumer units are pieces of equipment located where the incoming mains supply is fed to the individual domestic circuits. It typically includes protection and isolation hardware.The amendment in relation to consumer units has been made in response to the increase in the number of fires which are thought to have involved consumer units with thermoplastic enclosures in which arcing on cables due to poor electrical connections caused overheating.The amendment requires that consumer units contain fires, either being constructed using a non-combustible material or being contained within a cabinet constructed using a non-combustible material. It applies to consumer units and similar switchgear assemblies inside domestic premises. It does not apply to non-domestic installations or to outside installations.
- LIVE 125A Fused Switch
Please see our full Switch gear section here