The Heatmiser Touch Carbon is our modern Touchscreen Thermostat, compatible with most heating systems. With the Heatmiser Touch Carbon, you don’t need to worry about reading the product manual, the large touchscreen display makes programming simple!
With the Heatmiser Touch Carbon, a single or multiple Wireless Air Sensors can be paired to the thermostat. When multiple sensors are used, the average temperature is calculated and is perfect for larger open plan properties.
In addition to the wireless air sensor, a wireless window/door switch can be paired to the Touch Carbon Thermostat, automatically switching the heating to Standby Mode whilst the window/door is open and then returning to normal mode when the window/door is closed.
- Wireless Air Sensor Function
- Wireless Window/Door Switch Function
- Large Display
- User Selectable Operating Mode: 1) Non Programmable 2) Weekday/Weekend 3) All days different. 4) All days the same
- Heating or Timer Mode
- Energy Saving Optimum Start
- 4 or 6 Comfort Levels per Day (Selectable)
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Auto Dimming Display (Proximity Based)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Locking
- Frost Protection
- Floor Sensing Option (Probe not included)
- 230v AC
- 3A Switching
- Modbus Connectivity
A maximum of 16 wireless air sensor and window/door switches can be paired to a single Touch v2 Carbon thermostat.
For full range of our Thermostats please click here
For more Heatmiser thermostats please click here