V-Pro 120W LED Dimmer Module Features:
- Compatibility – V-Pro offers the best compatibility on the market, as seen on an independent review in Lux magazine. [More details on V-Pro Compatibility
- Optimise Performance – Optimise performance with the V-Pro’s various programming features, find more details on your instruction leaflet, or on our Varilight TV video tutorial. [More details on V-Pro Optimisation]
- Functionality – All V-Pro dimmers are push on/off for 2-Way functionality. As a result of hard memory the programming remains in the event of a power cut. [More details on V-Pro Functionality]
- Versatile Dimming – V-Pro series dimmers work very well with mains dimmable LEDs but can also control dimmable electronic transformers. [More details on V-Pro Versatility]
V-Pro 120W LED dimmer module can replace dimmer modules in existing faceplates or in the Matrix dimmer grid system
V-Pro intelligent dimming technology
Soft start feature and intelligent overload protection
Adjustable minimum brightness setting and choice of driving modes
Intended Applications: Indoor Use Only.
Domestic lighting circuits.
Not suitable for use with:
- non-dimmable fluorescent bulbs and tubes,
- wire-wound or toroidal transformers,
- TRIAC dimmable loads or electric motors.
Do not overload.
Maximum Load Rating: LED; 120W (Max. 10 lamps)
Should you need to control more than 10 lamps please see our 300W V-PRO module here
Widest Compatibility: Our V-Pro LED dimmer series comprises programmable intelligent dimmers with a choice of dimming modes for the widest compatibility. All V-Pro dimmers offer superior dimming technology to deliver the best possible dimming performance from an LED load.
See our full selection of dimmer modules here