The Hole Saw with Carbide Teeth (TCT) which cut into the widest range of materials. With a unique auto-precision grinded carbide tooth style for clean and high performance cutting. Up to 50 times the lifetime, 2 times faster and 3 times more holes per battery charge.
The beam welded Carbide tipped teeth are made of a specially developed fine grain, highest grade carbide, resulting in outstanding cutting performance and product durability. With a cutting depth of 60 mm (2 3/8”) you can make deeper holes in a single pass.
Fast cutting in all common materials like e.g. (stainless-) steel, wood (with nails), plastic, soft tiles, gypsum, soft bricks. Easy core ejection because of the optimized release slots.
- Widest range of materials
- Up to 2 times faster & 50 times the lifetime (compared to Bi-Metal)
- Optimized heat resistant carbide teeth, lesser cooling needed
- Cutting depth 60 mm (2-3/8”) for deeper holes in one pass
- Large clearance of chips: specially designed slots
- Easy release of the core
- Hardened steel wall
- Very clean cuts, also at the entry and exit
- Suitable for use in electric, battery powered tools & bench drills
|Hole Saw length||60 mm|
|Material||Acrylic, Aluminium, Brass, Bricks, Chipboard, Clay bricks / Poroton, Epoxy, Fiber-cement board, Fiber-reinforced plastic, Gypsum / stuco, Iron, Laminate, Laminated board, Limestone / Ytong, Masonry & Brick, MDF, Metal pipe / profile, Mild Steel, Non ferrous, Oriented Strand Board (OSB), Plastic, Plastics (o.a. PVC), Plywood, PVC, Reinforced plastic, Sandstone, Soft stone, Soft tiles, Soft wood, Stainless steel, Steel, Steel profiles / tubes, Steel sheet, Windows frames, Wood, Wood & Plywood, Wood with Nails|