The fastest Hole Saw with unique carbide tooth set for clean and high performance cutting. Easily 10 times the lifetime compared to Bi-metal Hole Saws. Carbide tipped teeth are made of a specially developed construction grade carbide, resulting in outstanding cutting performance and product durability.
- 5 times faster and 10 times the lifetime compared to any competitive Hole Saw
- Suitable for use in electric and battery powered tools
- Smooth cutting with minimal heat build-up
- Cutting depth 60mm (2-3/8”) for deeper holes in one pass
- Large clearance of chips thanks to the specially designed wide slots
|Hole Saw length||60mm|
|Material||Acrylic, Chipboard, Clay bricks / Poroton, Epoxy, Fiber-cement board, Fiber-reinforced plastic, Gypsum / stuco, Laminate, Laminated board, Limestone / Ytong, Masonry & Brick, MDF, Oriented Strand Board (OSB), Plastic, Plastics (o.a. PVC), Plywood, PVC, Reinforced plastic, Sandstone, Soft stone, Soft tiles, Soft wood, Wood, Wood & Plywood|