Multi-Sensor Heat & Carbon Monoxide Alarm Ei3028
The Ei3028 Heat & CO Alarm is built with the same high quality, reliable and proven technology as in our other Heat and CO alarms but combined in one alarm and with advanced intelligent technology.
There are a number of Fire & Carbon Monoxide (CO) risks within a typical home. For example, cookers in kitchens pose a fire risk, being responsible for 50% of accidental fires in dwellings*. In addition, many of these areas also contain gas fuelled appliances such as boilers which present an additional risk from CO – a poisonous gas that you can’t see, smell or taste.
It’s vital to protect against both risks. Previously the answer to this would have been to fit two alarms, a Heat Alarm and a CO Alarm, however this protection can now easily be achieved by using the new Ei3028 Multi-Sensor which detects both Fire and Carbon Monoxide in a single alarm.
Benefits of the Ei3028 Multi-Sensor Heat & CO Alarm
- Install one alarm instead of two for combined Fire & CO coverage
- Contains two proven, reliable sensors
- Flashing Fire and CO indicators
- Easy install – simply slide the new alarm onto an existing easi-fit base
- Real time local data extraction using AudioLINK or whole system remote data monitoring and extraction with SmartLINK
- Fully backwards compatible with existing Aico systems
- For manufacturer’s website please click here
- About AicoAico, an Ei Company, is a market leader in domestic fire and Carbon Monoxide (CO) protection, pioneering new technologies and offering high quality alarms designed, developed and manufactured at our factory in Shannon, Ireland. Aico alarms meet all UK standards with a wide range of sensor types to ensure every home is protected, and we offer expert technical support and advice on alarm selection, siting and installation as well as personalised specification documents and a dedicated installer training scheme, Expert Installer.
Ei3028 Multi-Sensor Heat & CO Alarm