Unlike fixed head microwave presence detectors the MWS3A offers a unique presence/absence detection capability by using an adjustable head.
This incorporates an innovative locking mechanism to prevent tampering. By changing the angle of the head, different detection patterns can be achieved to suit the application. An integral sensitivity adjustment allows the detector to be fine tuned to its environment.
The MWS3A is ideal for corridor lighting control.
The microwave presence detector is self contained and can be flush or surface mounted using a separate detector back box. The microwave sensor is sensitive to movement. The simple plug in connections reduce installation time.
- Unique adjustable head design to achieve detection pattern that is required
- Locking mechanism to prevent tampering
- Can be flush or surface mounted
- IP40 rated
- Switching with lux level sensing
- Programmable via our programming handset
- Absence detection functionality
- User handset available to control on/off and lux levels