This product brings an extra level of elegance to the landscape lighting range that can be easily installed as part of any exterior design. The Twin Bar Spike is a low-level bar with two rotatable LED heads mounted on a single bar, requiring only a single cable connection.
Perfect for up-lighting trees, shrubs and facades, the bar has two spikes which are inserted into the ground or in planters and pots and can be easily moved and adjusted as required. The low-lying horizontal design of the Twin Bar Spike means it can be concealed, so only the dramatic effect of the light is seen, not the fitting itself.
Features include IP65 rating for outdoor use, tiltable up to 90 degree and rotatable up to 330 degree. There are also straight to mains and low voltage options, three colour temperatures and three finishes to choose from. A seven-year warranty is also available. Upgrade your light with low glare hoods and snoots.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable bar-mounted twin heads, ideal for discreet illumination of shrubbery, trees and other landscape features
- Easily ground mounted with two spikes and single cable for quick installation
- Elegant and discreet black and bronze finishes
- The Spike Lights can be run on 350mA or 700mA drivers
- 7-year warranty
|FINISH||WATTAGE||COLOUR||BEAM ANGLE||IP RATING||LM||LM/W||LX@1M|
|Stainless Steel||4.4W (350mA)||3000K||40°||IP65||600||140||2X 682|
|9.2W (700mA)||1040||112||2x 1182|
- Cable / Flying Lead: 3m H05RN-F rubberised cable (outside diameter: 6mm)
- Type of Wiring Required: Series