Sleek and contemporary, these twin pole spike lights offer a great new and practical way to illuminate your landscape with interesting and discreet lighting angles. Featuring two SL220 spike light luminaires with one leader cable, you can direct light up or down via rotatable heads, for perfect illumination of pathways, features and trees.
Features include IP65 rating for outdoor use, tiltable up to 90° and rotatable up to 330°. There are also straight to mains and low voltage options, three colour temperatures and three finishes to choose from. A seven-year warranty is also available. Upgrade the look and feel of your spike light with a simple low glare hood or snoot, for optimum light distribution, or calming moonlight effect.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable pole-mounted twin heads are perfect for illuminating paths, steps and trees
- Easily ground mounted with spiked pole and single cable for quick installation
- Available in both low voltage and mains voltage
- 7-year warranty
|Bronze Anodised Aluminium
|2 x 93
|2 x 1205
- Cable / Flying Lead: 3m H05RN-F rubberised cable (outside diameter: 7mm)
- Type of Wiring Required: Parallel