The Ei225EN Carbon Monoxide Alarm is powered by 230V AC mains power.
It uses a proven electrochemical cell type sensor which checks CO concentration every 50 seconds.
All units are individually calibrated and tested in CO gas in order to ensure accuracy and they’re covered by a 5 year guarantee.
The CO alarm is housed in a slimline casing and can be easily secured to a wall or ceiling, with all necessary fixings supplied.
As well as being easy to install and maintain, the alarms have a vitally important memory feature which records if CO has been detected whilst the occupier was away.
An easy to use Test/Hush button allows the user to check that the horn and electronics are working and to silence nuisance alarms.
Operation of the Ei225EN Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- The green indicator will illuminate to indicate that the unit is receiving mains power.
- The horn will sound and the red indicator will flash at different speeds to indicate the presence of various levels of CO gas – Slow flashing indicating low levels and rapid flash to indicate high levels.
- The horn will beep and the amber indicator flash every 40 seconds to indicate a fault.
- The ‘Test/Hush’ button will either silence false alarms (if briefly pressed) or perform a unit self test (if pressed and held).
- Memory Feature – When the ‘Test’ button is pressed the horn will sound and the red indicator will flash at a specific rate.
For our full range of AICO Mains Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarms please click here
For manufacturer’s website please click here
Aico, an Ei Company, is a market leader in domestic fire and Carbon Monoxide (CO) protection, pioneering new technologies and offering high quality alarms designed, developed and manufactured at our factory in Shannon, Ireland. Aico alarms meet all UK standards with a wide range of sensor types to ensure every home is protected, and we offer expert technical support and advice on alarm selection, siting and installation as well as personalised specification documents and a dedicated installer training scheme, Expert Installer.